Do you love hummus? Do you crave hummus? Is hummus part of your “my plate”? If you answered yes? You will love what I’m going to share with you! If you’ve never had hummus before, you are definitely missing out!
Tahini is what I put in my hummus. It gives it an extra creamy delicious flavor. It has many health benefits! Such as – It read more
My favorite right now is ASPARAGUS! It’s so delicious and so easy to prepare! Also it’s on sale everywhere!
Asparagus is an excellent source of vitamin B6, calcium, zinc and magnesium.
Asparagus also contains relatively high levels of beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, rutin, niacin, folic acid , read more
These are so delicious! They are guilt free, gluten free, dairy free and absolutely delicious!
They come together in minutes!
If you have a sweet tooth, this will totally satisfy!
Print Prep time 5 mins Total time 5 mins Author: Yuna Serves: 12 Ingredients
- 1 organic banana, finely mashed
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 1½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Himalayan salt
Why not have pancakes for lunch or dinner? These pancakes are so delicious! They are a family favorite!
My daughter loves making them with me :).
Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes Print The are so delicious! It’s hard not to eat them all! Author: Yuna Serves: 2 Ingredients
- 1 cup organic all- purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder (make sure you are buying aluminum free)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Preheat a large pan, or cast iron
- In a large bowl, whisk the dry together (flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon)
- In a separate bowl mix the wet together (water, maple syrup, vanilla)
- Combine together, just until combined. Lumps are okay. Fold in the blueberries.
- Lightly grease you pan. For each pancake, pour ¼ cup of batter. When small bubbles form on the pancakes, it’s time to flip. Let the other side get golden brown, about 1 minute or 2.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used. Serve warm with fresh blueberries, bananas and maple syrup.
Green tea matcha is so amazing! It’s high in antioxidants! Loaded with Catechin, EGCg, among antioxidants, catechins are the most potent and beneficial. One specific catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) makes up 60% of the catechins in Matcha Green Tea. Out of all the antioxidants, EGCg is the most widely recognized read more